Thursday 16 April 2015

Archer's Voice - Mia Sheridan

I'm sorry I have been awful updated lately, a variety of reasons, some personally, also I've also not had any books be anything special - I haven't wanted to just repeat what I've been saying in my previous reviews.



But I had to say something about Archer's Voice

ALL THE FEELS.

So emotional, I've never even considered the struggles of someone living with no voice, it had me thinking about all of the struggles. So unique and beautiful!

You learn the struggles that these 2 have gone through and the strength it is taking for them both to move on with the help of each other.

There were so many parts of this story - Archer, Bree, Travis, Victoria and more. So many little bits of story and drama that eventually all get concluded. Archer absolutely broke my heart but I loved him, I was completely rooting for Bree to manage to get through to him, and help him, bring him out into society again. I wanted to be there for him it got so heartbreaking!

Archer is not your usual alpha male hero, he is still a hero in his own way, but he struggles with life, he struggles on a day to day basis and that makes you want to help him, but at the same time allow him to figure it out on his own and you can understand this is exactly how Bree feels, she wants to push him enough to allow him to make the little steps on his own.



I felt all the emotions during this book, I was happy and sad, I laughed and cried and if you like a deep emotional connection to a book this was it for me. I was rooting for everyone in this book (except maybe Victoria and Travis).








AND AND AND.....


IT'S GOING TO BE A FILM?!?!

WHAAAAAAA


THIS WILL BE AMAZING

... and breath

Thank you Mia Sheridan


No comments:

Post a Comment