Monday 16 February 2015

The Club #1 - Lauren Rowe

5*****

Jonas Faraday is a rich, cocky asshole, businessman. He is on a mission, the man knows what he wants, and he is making sure he is going to get it. To make sure it happens he joins the mysterious 'Club'. He plans on finding a woman, pleasing her and moving on to the next. Until he gets chatting to his 'Beautiful Intake Agent'. Sarah reads his application and very much enjoys it, and she can't quite help herself from breaking the rules of her job and sending Jonas a message. Leading him to become a little obsessed in finding her, he is determined to find out more about her, she is different from the rest.

This book was different to anything I have read before. The story is strong, but nice and light at the same time, the characters are full of banter, each trying to be totally honest, and Jonas trying to convince Sarah he is not quite the man whore he told her he was in his application (awkward).

I loved the honesty between them, it drives me crazy when people in books are hiding things believing it is for the best, but it never is! The sexual tension and hot sex scenes in this book were just RIDICULOUS. Seriously, where can I get myself a Jonas? (or a new pair of underwear!) I could learn to rook climb for this hotty.


The end of this book leaves it open for so much more. I cannot wait, I feel like the story has just started! There is about to be a shit lot of drama from The Club I reckon. Also I would love to see a bit more of Josh (Jonas' twin). The little we saw of there interactions I loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment